Generally, people think that Facebook is only a social networking website as entertain them by sharing everything with friends. But some people are really making money on Facebook. However, if you want to make money on Facebook, you need to know the right strategy and follow the right steps. Facebook has long been becoming a huge market. If you learn how to grab the market, you would be successful to monetize the market.
Network Marketing with Facebook
Facebook has more than 1 billion users and is 5 times more popular than any other social network. The following are the steps of network marketing on Facebook;
Create an Exciting Facebook Profile
When your friends or other persons knows, loves, and trusts you, they want to hear more about your business. Your profile opens this opportunity when you use your profile picture, cover image, and the “about” section appropriately.
Choose a profile picture that gives a professional impression. Use a cover image to show your personality. Then, the complete “about” section makes you more trustworthy.
Set Your Wall Posts on Facebook Visible to Public
Mainly, the goal of setting your wall posts visible to the public is to let your friends and other people know what your business is and how your business can help them. For example, if you are a broker, you can post, “Hi everyone, maybe you already know, I love helping people find their dream home. If you know someone who needs my help, please inbox me.”
Let’s say you’re an insurance agent, “Hello, you probably already know I love helping my family to be protected from unexpected injuries. If you know someone who needs life insurance, please inbox me.”
Use Facebook Messenger
The Facebook messenger is like email, but better. If you previously talked to the person you are prospecting, and prepare to talk to him or her again, you can quickly review all previous conversations.
If you have not been talked to a friend long enough, make sure to get back to building a relationship first. Certainly, you do not want them to feel that you contact them just for a business purpose. You can say, “Hi, have not we have not been talked for a long time, how are you?” Just talk about your product when they ask what your job is.
Make a good communication with them based on the last conversation and what you know about them. Let’s say you are a broker, “Hi Tom, I know you like a house with a landscape and I remember you are looking for a house. Take a look at this lake view. Want to come and see it with me?”
Keep the Conversation Going
It will be nice when a friend responds to your message. Thank them for the response they made. Provide additional information in the form of pictures, videos, and the details of your offer, and tell what the next step is. If you do not get an answer, send a message once a week to ask if they want to know what to do next. Be patient, because not all people checks Facebook every day.
Keep in Touch
The matter is just about the time until your friends want your product. Stay in touch with your friends on Facebook by publishing quality content and make some interaction with your friends’ posts. Make a balance between your business posts and personal posts. Too many business posts will lead to a failure. Be personal as much as 80 percent of the total of your Facebook posts. Commonly, people tend to do business with those who have a good relationship, so post about what’s in your mind. Then, post about your business as much as 20 percent.
The more you interact with your friends’ posts, the more your business posts visible in their newsfeed. Your Facebook friends would also think that you are a real friend, but not someone who’s trying to make money on Facebook. Write a positive comment when commenting on a friend’s post. Treat them the same way you talk to a friend directly. Then, learn how to engage with customers on social media.
Add More Friends to Multiply Your Income
With over 1 billion users, Facebook offers an unlimited number of people to talk to. However, take your time to building relationships with some of them by prioritizing the ones who are really promising. Facebook’s Graph Search becomes the solution by opening the entire database to you. All you need is the time to reach and build relationships.
Create a Facebook Group
Whether you’re a manager who’s motivating a team or has an industry group and wants to support each other, Facebook Groups is a good tool to keep in touch with them. You can do a lot of great things when engaging with a group of people who have the same passion with you.
After creating a Facebook group, publish posts at least 5 times a week. The posts can be questions, motivational words, pictures, or videos. Always like and comment on other people’s posts as well. Facebook Group is a live event that online 24 hours every day. When it goes well, your goal to make money on Facebook comes true.
Make Money on Facebook by Promoting Your Affiliate Links and Ads
Each time you read an article about how to make money on Facebook, it’s going to show you the steps to make money by selling a product or service through sharing affiliate links and ads on Facebook. Below are the steps to engage your affiliate links and ads on Facebook posts.
Find Some Credible Affiliate Programs or Link Advertising Programs
An affiliate program provides a unique ID and some marketing materials. Then, the company will give you commissions based on your performance. So, try to find a good affiliate marketing website and start earning profits by sharing your affiliate link on Facebook.
- Most of blogs or websites join an affiliate program. There is no fee you pay to the affiliate program to start promoting. Practically, everyone can become an affiliate as long as they are qualified.
- Start promoting famous brands. Amazon offers a competitive affiliate program that pays a percentage of every purchase that people make after a click through your affiliate link, even if the items purchased are not what you are promoting on the Facebook post.
- Join other smaller affiliate programs. Although it’s less promising to make money over a period of time, you can multiply and slowly increase your affiliate revenue by offering products and services of many different businesses.
Sign up to The Affiliate Programs of Your Choice
Once you decide to become an affiliate in the program to market a product or service, find the company’s website and fill out the requested form. It’s usually free and takes a few minutes to finish. Never pay to become an affiliate.
Create a Facebook account for each affiliate program or group of programs that you have signed up for. That way people follow your Facebook account based on what interests them, instead of signing up for a full page with lots of different ads.
You can use your primary account to re-post from other accounts periodically and expose the page to the audience you’ve built.
Promote Your Programs
Create a post for each program every day, and keep the account well. With a good central account and lots of followers, your affiliate accounts will begin to gain followers as well. Whenever people click on your post and buy something from one of your affiliates, you will earn money.
How to Make Money on Facebook Fanpage
Create a fan page on Facebook if you do not already have one. Create a Facebook Fan page about anything that interests you such as fishing, traveling, and so forth.
Write Great Content
If you are a blogger or a freelance writer, you probably already known how to write a good post. So, write quality content on your Fanpage and get closer the people on Facebook as many as possible. Once your page begins to get a good response and a good number of likes, you can go to the next step.
Create a Blog or Website that Relates to Your Fanpage
You need a blog or website as you need to get in touch with your Facebook followers professionally.
- Add content to your blog or website and post the link on your Facebook fan page to get visitors to the site.
- Add ads to make money and make sure your website looks good and not copied from elsewhere.
- You also need to add quality content to the website regularly to get more organic visitors.
- Know about content marketing strategy.
Sell Fanpage Post
So, now you have a Facebook Fanpage with a large audience, but still not sure how to make money from the Fanpage. Selling posts on the Fanpage is the easiest way to make money on Facebook. You may list some large companies and contact them to offer them your Fanpage posts for branding. Importantly, make sure you set the price correctly based on a large number of audience. No one would buy a post on your fan page if the price is too high.
Use Facebook to Find a Good Job
If your current job does provide total compensation and total rewards as you want, you might want to get a new job. Here are the ways to use Facebook to help increase your chances to the recruitment process.
- Make your personal Facebook profile as professional as possible. Companies sometimes look for potential candidates on Facebook. Make sure the people don’t see a negative reaction towards your previous job on your status updates.
- If you know a company opens a recruitment process, you can find people from that company in a public Facebook group using Graph Search. Then, join the group and start interacting with some of them. Your familiarity can help you during the interview process when you show your abilities in front of the potential interviewer.
- Find the common interests with prospective bosses or interviewers. There are many personal profiles on Facebook have some public information, see what you can find before the interview and learn what you can use during a conversation. The connections make you are more memorable.
- Turn your Facebook profile or page becomes a portfolio. Add some images representing your best work on a specific album. Whenever possible, add a link to the description for every image.
Generate Leads from Facebook
When you sell high-end products or services, you may focus on making leads through Facebook. The following are the tips to generate leads from Facebook.
- Create content on a conversion-oriented blog for your business. When you offer an SEO service to small businesses, write some post about SEO challenges for small businesses. Share the posts to your Facebook page and promote it using Facebook Ads interface to target an audience that needs your SEO service.
- Search for opportunities in some relevant Facebook groups to promote your skills. Join the groups where the target customers are active. Find some questions related to the services you offer, answer and convince them if you offer a service that can help solve their problems.
- Create a group on Facebook about the industry you offer its services. If you are a freelance web designer, create a group for businesses that need web design advice. Just make sure the group’s goal is to attract customers, not friends.
- Add a Facebook business page link to your personal Facebook profile. That way, your potential customers who see your interactions on Facebook can learn more about your business.
- Find popular blogs in the niche that your potential customers read. Be an active participant in the Facebook page wall posts of your blog links. When you offer good advice, they will likely contact you.
- If you offer a local service, search for a business referral group on Facebook that focuses on your area.
- When you offer a service to businesspersons or small business owners who manage their own Facebook page, consider sending a personalized message to their Facebook page about the specific way your service can help them.
- Tell them that you can help them with other aspects on their Facebook page.
How to Make a Good Post on Facebook
The cornerstone of success in any way to make money on Facebook is is good content. On Facebook, this means an interesting flow of links, images, and updates every day.
- Find the right niche and fill it with quality content. The niche must be specific enough to make it clear to casual observers. For example, maybe you are posting content for cat lovers, moms, or people with certain political affiliations. If you plan to market the product with your account, be sure to include a product link on your post.
- Open another Facebook account and separate from your personal account. Use this account for your posts and link it to your personal Facebook account to tell people about it. Depending on the approach you use, you may need to use many additional accounts. You need to know, Facebook does not allow multiple accounts using the same email or phone number. You will get a new Facebook account verification request via a code sent to your phone.
- Wait and watch. Let the account build an interest over time by continuing to provide fresh and relevant content every day.
The Importance of Your Commitment to Make Money on Facebook
The only way to make money on Facebook is through your persistent work. It’s just like doing any other job, setting the schedule and obeying it is the key.
- Whatever a strategy you plan to make money on Facebook, you need to organize some things every day to make sure it works properly.
- Meet your market. Because marketing on Facebook does not cost money except time, you can market as much as you want, and let the percentages and statistics work to make money for you.
- Add more friends. One of the best ways to increase the number of people looking for your page is to add friends as often as you can. Most of them will probably not accept your friend request, but some will.
One thing to keep in mind, Facebook is not everything to make money online. However, Facebook connects you to new people and helps you build relationships. But you still need to talk directly, by phone or at an event.